Hardness Testing Solutions for NADCAP Accreditation & Audit
The Partner for Your NADCAP SuccessSince 1936 Buehler has been a leading supplier of materials preparation, hardness testing equipment and accessories for industrial manufacturers. For more than 100 years Reicherter, Wolpert, and Wilson® have designed and manufactured innovative and unique hardness testers. Today Buehler continues in their path with new designs and technologies to meet growing demands. In 2011, Wilson Hardness was combined with Buehler to provide a more robust product offering for the ITW Test and Measurement division.
The National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (NADCAP) is a global cooperative accreditation program for aerospace, defense and related industries. The program develops industry-wide manufacturing processes that are applied by aerospace accredited manufacturers and suppliers. These processes can be found in different areas of material-recovery, such as coating, heat treatment and welding processes as well as inspection methods, such as hardness testing and microstructural analysis. Buehler's experience, expertise and robust equipment help suppliers and manufacturers meet the aerospace industry's NADCAP accreditation.
Why select Buehler as Your Partner for NADCAP?
Buehler's Wilson Hardness Calibration Laboratory is Recognized GloballyThe lab is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 by A2LA and the testers used in the calibration process undergo a stringent monitoring process using NIST traceable devices. Test blocks undergo 100% inspection and meet ASTM physical requirements.
Wilson Hardness Testers Are Proven Industry LeadersWilson hardness testers include a comprehensive range of hardness testers from Rockwell®, Knoop/Vickers, and Brinell to fully automatic production systems. Our hardness testers are complemented by a range of ISO test blocks, accessories, and fixtures.
Buehler is Accredited for Direct and Indirect CalibrationBuehler adheres to ISO 9001, ISO14001, ASTM, DIN, ISO, MIL standards. The company is accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 for ASTM and ISO standards for calibration. Buehler is accredited by A2LA Certificate Number: 2237.01 for direct and indirect calibration of:
- E92/E384 -All Vickers and Knoop Scales
- E18 - All regular and superficial Rockwell scales noted in Certificate 2237.01.
- E10-10/3000 and 10/500 full range direct and indirect.
Buehler Has the Team to Assist NADCAP Accredited CustomersAs part of the ITW Test & Measurement Group, Buehler maintains its own service department of experienced service engineers and also coordinates verification with lnstron and an experienced distributor service team. We have global presence and global experience in working with customers to meet NADCAP audits.
Solutions for NADCAP Accreditation
Buehler Has the Expertise for Direct VerificationAs part of the ITW Test & Measurement Group, Buehler maintains it own service department of experienced service engineers and also coordinates direct verification with lnstron and an experienced sales and distributor team. We have global presence and global experience in working with customers to meet NADCAP audits.
Dia Met Hardware Software - Prompts User to Perform Indirect Verification TestsBuehler developed a special verification software module within the DiaMet hardness software. The verification program will prompt operators to perform indirect verification tests as required. This way, full traceability is guaranteed and is clearly exhibited during audits.
Calibration and Cleaning ServicesEnsure consistent performance of equipment, minimize production downtime and reduce the likelihood of costly repairs with Buehler Calibration Services. Cleaning and calibration of high precision equipment provides repeatable and reliable results. As a valued customer, we appreciate your partnership and are here to support you with repair services and spare parts under warranty and beyond.
ISO/ ASTM Calibrated Hardness Blocks Direct from BuehlerAll hardness test blocks used in day to day indirect verification in accordance with ISO & ASTM standards and are calibrated in the Buehler standards laboratory on machines with Direct verification traceability.
A Solid Partner for Your Metallography Laboratory
- Consultation Avaiable for New Equipment or Improved Processes. Buehler field engineers and laboratory experts are available to provide custom solutions for your application. Contact Buehler.
- Buehler carries a complete line of metallography equipment from sectioning, grinding/polishing, mounting, image analysis to hardness testing. Visit Buehler Products.
- Service Technicians Available for Calibration. An accredited technician will perform a scheduled calibration in compliance with current ASTM. E10, E18 or E384 using N.I.S.T. traceable standards where applicable. For service requests, visit Buehler Service.
- Certified hardness reference blocks for Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers and Knoop hardness testers produced in our own facility. Visit www.buehler.com/hardness-testing.php
- Complete line of consumables available. Most are in stock and ready to ship daily. Visit Buehler eStore.